At Dixie Moving & Storage, we’re experts on Southern Utah because we live here too! With over 40 years of experience serving the Southwestern region of the Beehive State, we know this area inside and out. We’re passionate about helping residents and future residents have a moving process that’s as smooth as possible. Dixie Moving & Storage is headquartered in Washington, Utah, and provides full moving services to St. George, Washington, Hurricane, and the surrounding communities.
St. George, UT
St. George is the major metropolitan hub of Southwestern Utah, with a population of around 90,000. Tourists flock to the area for its proximity to some of the world’s best hiking, mountain biking, and other outdoor activities. Additionally, residents love it for its beautiful landscapes, warm sunny weather, and convenient amenities.
Settled by hard-working Mormon pioneers in the 1850s, Washington is the epitome of community spirit. Residents of this town love to gather together to celebrate holidays, volunteer, and enjoy the beautiful landscape around them. Community services here include a city pool and fitness center, picturesque city parks, an 18-hole golf course, and miles of well-maintained trails.
Hurricane is a full-fledged town that has managed to retain its distinct small farm-community feel. Considered to be a gateway to the gorgeous Zion National Park, Hurricane boasts a unique charm and laid-back way of life. Whether you’re seeking thrilling adventure, calm days spent on the green, or a warm destination for relaxation, you can find it here.
Local and Long Distance Movers Serving Southern Utah
Why Choose Dixie Moving & Storage for Your Next Move?
- Utah natives – we know the ins and outs of moving to, from and inside the Beehive state!
- We’ve been in business for 45 years – there’s nothing we haven’t experienced!
- We are experts in relocations between St. George, Hurricane, Washington and beyond.
- Our many moving services include packing, crating, storage, local and long distance moves.
- Our speciality services include senior moving, commercial moves and last mile home delivery services.
- We are reliable, efficient and friendly and if you have any questions, we’re just a call away.
FAQs About our Service Locations
- Does Dixie Moving & Storage only operate in St. George, Washington and Hurricane, UT?
No! Though we are based in Washington, UT, and are a trusted moving company in Southern Utah, our long distance moving service can take you anywhere in the States and even beyond.
- What if I need to move out of state?
Dixie Moving & Storage is a Bekins Van Lines interstate agent, meaning we’re fully licensed for residential, commercial and specialty moves between different states. If you must leave Southern Utah, at least you’ll be in good hands.
- Is Southern Utah a good place to live?
We think so. The scenery, outdoor adventure opportunities and weather is more than enough to tempt most people but throw in National Parks, a great educational system, a low cost of living and cities that maintain a friendly, small-town vibe and you’ve got a recipe for success.
- Should I move to Utah?
Call us biased, but we say yes! For any questions about moving to or inside of Southern Utah, give our friendly team a call for a free quote or more information.